Open Access is an open training session where students, members and guests are able to train in a supportive, inclusive training environment.
We encourage students to come along with a training buddy from class for added fun and support.
A trainer on duty is present at every session to rig equipment, take sign in, ensure equipment is used correctly, etc.
Ground Floor, Stores Studio
119 Lamington Street
Check out a video of our Training Space here.
Vulcana have two Open Access sessions per week:
- Thursdays 9:30am – 1:30pm
All genders welcome
- Sundays 9:30am – 1:30pm
Open to women, trans & non-binary genders
- Last open access for 2016 –
Thursday 15th December, 1pm-5pm (note the time change)
- First open access for 2017 –
Thursday 19th January 9:30am – 1:30pm
From time to time, we have to change some Open Access sessions.
Please check our Facebook Page for updates.
- $5 / session for members
- $15 / session for non members and casual attendees
Please bring cash along to a session, or buy an Open Access Training Pass below:
Members – Buy a 10 x Open Access Training Pass:
BUY NOW – $50
Non-Members – Buy a 10 x Open Access Training Pass:
BUY NOW – $150
We ask that all members of our community observe just a few simple rules help us to keep our Open Access sessions running smoothly and efficiently:
- From time to time, we have to change some Open Access sessions. Please check our Facebook Page for updates.
- All students must sign in and make payment to the trainer on duty upon arrival.
- Valid concession cards must be presented upon membership sign up.
- Membership sign ups after 1st September receive a 50% discount if purchased in person at open access.
We work hard to make all of our programs accessible to everyone.
If you would like to discuss access requirements, or require this information in an alternative format, please contact us:
Phone: 07 3358 1888